- Once we have an installation date set, Fence Me In will schedule for power, gas and all other utilities that run on the property to be marked at least 3 days before the start of installation.
- Materials are then dropped either the day before or the day of installation.
- On the first day of installation (post setting day) our installer will provide our gate maker with the details to have the gate frames made in our shop! (This step is for wood fences only and is what separates us from our competition. We make our wood gate frames off site with dried treated lumber in a controlled environment.) All of our posts are set at a depth of 18 to 30 inches depending on the height of the fence and ground composition. Gate hinge posts are all set at a minimum of 24 inches with all wood fences 6 feet or more having either a 4×6 or 6×6 post as the hinge post.
- Once all posts are set we start fence panel installation on the next business day.
- After the installation is complete the customer will then get the opportunity to do a quality control walk with our Quality Control Specialist / Owner of the company!
We are excited for you to learn more about us as you travel through our website and also look forward to the opportunity to earn your business in the near future.
*There is a $50.00 minimum on all repairs.